About this time last year, when “coronavirus,” “N95 mask” and “quarantine” were still new vocabulary words, I began looking at maps. The red spots were spreading from the first outbreak to the next across Asia and Europe, popping up along tourism and business travel routes. Then red spots showed up in Seattle, New York and Boston.
- BioIQ’s Justin Bellante Pioneer Video
- LetsGetChecked Completes Acquisition of BioIQ
- BioIQ Awarded Silver Stevie Award for Company of the Year – Health Products & Services
- Gozio Health Announces Financial Partnership with Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital
- Glytec and Roche strike partnership on insulin management