About this time last year, when “coronavirus,” “N95 mask” and “quarantine” were still new vocabulary words, I began looking at maps. The red spots were spreading from the first outbreak to the next across Asia and Europe, popping up along tourism and business travel routes. Then red spots showed up in Seattle, New York and Boston.
- BioIQ Announced as 2021 Georgia Fast 40 Program Honoree by ACG Atlanta
- Gozio Health Mobile Platform Helps University Health Accelerate Vaccine Distribution
- Gozio Health and CriticalArc Partner to Enhance Hospital and Health System Safety
- Glytec Raises $21 Million
- How Businesses Can Help Support Their Employees’ Health During The Pandemic