ATLANTA, July 11, 2017 – BioIQ, a leading provider of health testing solutions, today introduced significant enhancements to the BioIQ Platform, the first unified solution for configuring and managing at-home, onsite and remote health testing programs. BioIQ helps health plans and enterprises design tailored engagement strategies and centralize test kit deployment, onsite program management, reporting and analytics, and all other aspects of a comprehensive health testing program.
BioIQ enables health plans to engage with their most difficult-to-reach members, helping them close gaps in care and improve quality ratings. For enterprises, BioIQ provides a unique solution for creating engaging wellness programs and inspiring employees to improve their health.
“Through close collaboration with key health plan and enterprise customers, BioIQ’s leadership team realized there was significant demand in the market for tools that could help these organizations centrally configure their own health testing programs and inspire people to take a proactive role in their health,” said BioIQ CEO Justin Bellante. “The truth is, configuring a health testing program can be a time-consuming and complicated process. BioIQ empowers organizations to reach their entire population to identify risks for chronic conditions earlier, through convenient at-home testing programs or engaging biometric screening events that are part of a comprehensive wellness program.”
With the BioIQ Platform, organizations can easily configure a customized portal where program participants can sign up for a screening, view easy-to-read results and access educational resources related to their specific risks and conditions. Organizations can also configure onsite screening events with BioIQ HealthSync, a secure, HIPAA-compliant app for organizing onsite screening events, recording biometric results and instantly sharing them with participants. With these tools, BioIQ puts population health improvement initiatives within reach for health plans and enterprises of all sizes.
“We’re excited about all of the enhancements in BioIQ’s latest release and look forward to leveraging them to further streamline screening programs,” said Elizabeth Sullivan, President, Integrated Health 21. “With BioIQ, we are able to more easily configure screening events and securely manage participant data, as well as seamlessly share results with all stakeholders immediately after an event, so at-risk individuals can take action sooner.”
The latest enhancements to the BioIQ Platform include a redesigned user interface and enhancements to program configuration and data security, including:
- Self-service communication configuration: Record and upload your own IVR call messages and customize lab report cover letters for sharing results with participants, or select from a list of pre-populated templates and scripts.
- Role-based access and delegated administration: Designate various levels of access to protected health information (PHI) and to ensure stakeholders across the healthcare continuum have access to the information they need.
- Participant-level management: Track each participant’s status in real time, including enrollment status, screening completion status and more. Roles permitting PHI access can configure alerts to enable rapid intervention for at-risk participants.
- EMR compatibility: Results reports can be exported in standard electronic data interchange (EDI) formats for compatibility with electronic medical record (EMR) systems.
- Onsite program configuration tools: Design workflows for clinicians using BioIQ HealthSync to offer a personalized screening experience for participants at onsite events. Onsite events now include the option to activate at-home test kits that screen for other conditions, such as colorectal cancer, kidney disease and more.
- Enhanced reporting capabilities: Filter program data by demographics and other variables to reach certain groups with targeted messages and to better understand their unique health risks.
To learn more, visit the BioIQ Blog.
BioIQ simplifies health testing for health plans and enterprises of all sizes and empowers people to take action to improve their health. The BioIQ Platform provides tools for orchestrating at-home health testing programs and biometric screening events across multiple vendors, as well as multi-channel communication tools for engaging and motivating participants at every step of the way. BioIQ also provides a means to intervene when risks for chronic conditions are found – with a unified solution for keeping at-risk populations up-to-date with health testing, along with data analysis for managing risks and resources to help people live their healthiest lives. Since 2005, BioIQ has launched thousands of successful health testing programs serving millions of participants.
EVP, Corporate Development and Marketing, BioIQ